CBD Oil 60mL Tincture Drops - 1000mg
Brand : CBDMD
cbdMD Oil Tincture Drops contain the highest premium cannabidiol currently legal in the United States. Our proprietary "hybrid broad-spectrum" process produces the world's purest CBD while preserving the plant's other valuable cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and essential oils necessary to ensure the highly sought after “entourage effect.” This innovative technique produces the industry's only true full-plant cannabinoid extract containing zero THC.
We only use 100% organic hemp, grown and processed at our farms and facility in the United States. Gluten-free and vegan certified, our CBD oil tincture drops are also non-GMO.
In addition to the natural flavor option, we offer a variety of all-natural, awarding winning flavors: mint, orange, and berry. Each variety provides just a hint of flavor to leave your taste buds satisfied.
- 16.7mg USA Grade-A premium CBD (Cannabidiol) per serving
- Broad-spectrum cannabinoid extract containing CBG, CBDV, etc.
- Other beneficial molecules, essential oils, terpenes, and amino acids
- 100% organic, USA-grown/processed, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan
- Natural - No Flavor
- Mint - All-natural mint extract with a unique twist on the traditional spearmint - peppermint fusion. Think “thin-mints minus the chocolate” - mild, cool, refreshing.
- Orange - All-natural sweet tangerine extract. Unlike your typical citrus – no tart here! Our most popular flavor hands down, it’s won “Best Flavor” on cbdReviews.com for the past 2 years and counting. Currently 1 of the 3 remaining finalists for the 2017 running! We sincerely apologize if this flavor is ever “out of stock” - we’re constantly working to meet the increasing demand.
- Berry - All-natural wild berry extract. A combination of berries, this flavor is sweet and subtle. Whether you prefer strawberries, blueberries, or perhaps raspberries, this unique flavor is the perfect blend of all your favorites.
Whether you’re a business professional or a professional athlete, always make sure your CBD oil contains zero THC. Although 0.3% THC is the legal limit in the United States, trace amounts could still produce a positive drug test. Our "hybrid broad-spectrum" process combines the absolute purest crystalline CBD isolate with a controlled broad-spectrum extract to carefully prevent the introduction of any THC. This is the only way to ensure a premium full-plant cannabinoid extract capable of producing the infamous “entourage effect” without any risk of THC.
How much to take?
With everyone’s body make-up being entirely unique, it’s impossible to pinpoint a specific concentration of CBD that will work the same across the board. It’s also important to remember that both symptoms and desired results will cause the dosage to vary as well. A specific concentration of CBD might produce decent results for some but superior results for others. That being said, if this is your first introduction to CBD, you’re probably wondering exactly how much to take?
For the first four days, many individuals start by taking one serving of their daily dosage in the morning and then another in the evening.
Typically, heavier customers or customers with more severe symptoms have achieved desired results starting with at least 25-50mg of CBD each day and increasing/decreasing from there. Smaller customers or customers with more mild symptoms have reported achieving their desired results beginning with just 10-15mg of CBD and adjusting when necessary.
How long to notice results?
Again, based on everyone’s unique body composition, results will vary among people as will the time needed to notice results. A few drops of cbdMD Oil Tincture Drops is one of the most efficient ways of taking CBD – many report a noticeable improvement even within a few minutes.
Please consult your doctor or health professional before taking CBD oil for particular ailments. The FDA has not evaluated statements of CBD and its uses nor do we guarantee this product will diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CBD hemp oil is legal in the U.S. and most countries; however, cbdMD is not liable for customs or importing issues for orders shipping internationally - recipient should understand and assume full responsibility before placing an order outside of the United States.